Saturday, May 26, 2012

Obligatory First Post

So I decided to start a blogspot for the sole purpose of being able to write more and bombard all of you with my relentless sarcasm. I love tumblr and how easy it is to share photos but I just don't like that I can't really create posts the way I want to. Despite the old saying "a picture is worth 1,000 words," sometimes you need 2,000 words to get the full story.

Be forewarned, I've never won a spelling bee or paid any attention during grammar. So what might appear to be an acohol induced stream of consciousness is actually me being eloquent.

Other than that warning, I don't really know what else to say. These obligatory first posts are always so awkward. It's like we're on a first date and you're trying to figure me out.

Alright folks, please excuse my brevity it's been a long night, but I hope I left a good first impression nonetheless. Maybe I can I take you out on a second date?

No comments:

Post a Comment