Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blue Botte Coffee


When I last went to San Francisco the first thing my friend suggested we do was visit Blue Bottle Coffee. Initially I couldn't get my mind off the male anatomy that is often referred to as blue. When ever anyone said Blue Bottle, all I heard was blue balls. 

Despite my 15 year old mental block, I was very much open to the idea. If you know me at all, you know that I love all things cafe. I love reading books, surfing the internet, and editing photos and cafes are a great place for that. 

After walking for about 15 minutes, we finally reached Blue Balls Coffee, or I mean Blue Bottle Coffee on Mint Plaza. Immediately, I knew we hit the jackpot because the line wrapped around the building. Now this may sound a little cocaine addict of me but the longer the line the better!

While waiting, I was repeatedly told to order the Kyoto but my better self told me that anything with a Japanese name has to be intense.  Thus, I opted instead for the latte (3rd picture). I had a sip of my friends Kyoto and as usual my intuition was right because it literally tasted like battery acid.  That cup of coffee will probably keep you running for hours, if not days. Regardless, my experience was really awesome. Cement floors, white brick walls, tall industrial windows all make for a very cozy coffee shop. A great way to start your morning. 

They also sell food. Due to budgeting issues I didn't have any myself but from a far it looked good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment